littleFoot littleFoot

Magnificent

Honestly I don't understand why this doesn't have a 5.00/5.00 It's times like this I really hate alot of people on Newgrounds. The fact that not everyone has realized that this animation is perfect. The sound, quality, story line, effort, it's flawless. The actual art for each frame is so beautifully drawn, It's obvious that no one on Newgrounds is as good as Adam Phillips when it comes to animating. The story line between Bitey of Brackenwood and Part 1 of Littlefoot has flown magnificently. All 3 of your animations should hold the top of the portal. No matter what anyone says there is no greater quality of artwork on Newgrounds. The fact that at this current moment "The Ultimate Showdown" Holds the top and has for quite some time is depressing. Yes the animation itself is funny and entertaining but its not THAT good. Infact the song itself is what made it good, not the animators. Littlefoot was hand drawn and is completely original.. If anything it should have a flawless 6.00/5.00

X-design X-design

Wow

So ... Shiny o.o ...

Shadow Tribute Shadow Tribute

...

Yeah it was done decently but the fact that you used Shadow in your animation ruined it.

Sonny Sonny

Yeah

You're game is amazing, too bad Varadux's AI is so fucking stupid.

"Oh yeah, way to waste focus using your dispell on the boss when THERE'S NOTHING TO DISPELL. Way to NOT HEAL YOURSELF when you have 38 hp left, and auto attack instead. WAY TO ENERGIZE YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE FULL FOCUS, AND SONNY HAS NONE." Every other characters AI is amazing, like the assassins. But no, WE DON'T GET THEM UNTIL LATER ON IN THE DAMN GAME. What the fuck dude, poor poor planning. Let us CHOOSE which ally we start off with, or atleast control them.

Arnold's Ski SUMday Arnold's Ski SUMday

Fix it

The levels don't load.

FF7 - Battle Piano Symphony FF7 - Battle Piano Symphony

Right then

One thing I can say is that you should ignore assholes like mistersister. The fact that they claim your ripping Nobuo off is complete bullshit when you gave him credit in your description. Also the fact that people say your ripping off midi's. Just because multiple people can play a song on a piano does not mean they're ripping off the original composer. I also love how half the people that are giving you such bad reviews of everything you've made haven't even submited any flash or music. Maybe they need to try making some material before makikng all these claims. Very nicely done non the less.

Sonic 3 Battle Piano Loop Sonic 3 Battle Piano Loop

Eh

It was ok. A little off but still not bad.